Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mads Cooking Party!




On Sunday we FINALLY had Maddie's 9th Birthday party. With Perry being gone and all our sports and Girl Scout commitments, this was the first weekend since her birthday that we could have the party! She invited friends from school and the neighborhood and as usual was happy Maddie all day! 
Her party had a cooking theme so the kids made their own individual lasagnas and salad on a stick. They also decorated chef's hats and we had an apron for each child. The aprons were a tad on the smaller side (kinda wish I had looked at the dimensions when I ordered them!). I had planned a game with marshmallows but for some reason instead of a bunch of mini marshmallows....they all become one huge marshmallow mess! Aunt Stacy to the rescue with games involving an apple! 
Ms Jayme, Aunt Stacy and Uncle Jon were so much help and it seems that everyone had a great time!

            Making lasagna!!


          Salad on a stick..


Wearing their Chef's Hats and Aprons!

No comments:

Post a Comment