Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Last Day of School at Johnson Primary and Bitz Intermediate...

The girls last day was actually in May...you know with the move and all but I promised them we could be there for the actual last day. All their friends knew they were coming back so they were both greeted with HUGE cheers when they walked in! I really wish both girls could spend all day with their friends but because they were no longer students...I had to be with them. So we popped into each class for a little visit......

 Mrs. Snyder's class had a PJ and Movie day on the last day. Many of the students had already either moved or checked out but Carly still got to see some of her good friends and spend some time with one of her bestie's.
Carly and Grace


 Mads class WAS so excited to see her! She spent the first 5 minutes signing yearbooks!!



 Saying goodbye to Mrs. Philpott for real.......

 Mads and Mrs. Philpott


 The girls so loved their time at Johnson Primary....Carly attended Kindergarten, First and Second grade with Mrs. Snyder as her teacher. Mads attended JPS with Mrs. Thompson for Second grade and then over to Bitz Intermediate for Third grade with Mrs. Sirmans and Fourth grade with Mrs. Philpott. I am so thankful that they were blessed to have such wonderful teachers....

No comments:

Post a Comment