I love tradition. I feel compelled to follow the traditions my parents shared with us, and the ones their parents shared with them. So I continue those traditions and create more that I hope someday our children will share with our grandchildren.
Egg dying is one such tradition. I remember making the eggs with the sleeves that you would dip in hot water to shrink. My mom and I would make SO many for the church's egg hunt. Perry and I just spent our 13th Easter weekend dying eggs with our children and I am so very thankful for each one of them......
Jack and Mads getting ready to start
Carly and the "mixed" bowl. It had three different tabs in it and create a wonderful surface to the eggs.
See....you never truly have to grow up. Even when your a teenager!
Cassie and Carly having fun
Mads is always SO intense. She gives it 110%!
Drew, Jason and Carly
After all that egg dying and tattooing (which didn't work so well come to find out), Carly was VERY intent on making sure we had a proper welcome for EB. Since we are in the process of moving, we really didn't put out all our Easter decorations. So Carly decorated......
Carrots and a refreshing drink for the Easter Bunny (H2O of course!)
Carly's gift for the Bunny....
Maddie made a card...
it is a 3-D card with a bunny pop up...
and finally a bunny copter.
Carly after setting up the table.....
Just waiting......
Egg dying is one such tradition. I remember making the eggs with the sleeves that you would dip in hot water to shrink. My mom and I would make SO many for the church's egg hunt. Perry and I just spent our 13th Easter weekend dying eggs with our children and I am so very thankful for each one of them......
Jack and Mads getting ready to start
Carly and the "mixed" bowl. It had three different tabs in it and create a wonderful surface to the eggs.
See....you never truly have to grow up. Even when your a teenager!
Cassie and Carly having funAfter all that egg dying and tattooing (which didn't work so well come to find out), Carly was VERY intent on making sure we had a proper welcome for EB. Since we are in the process of moving, we really didn't put out all our Easter decorations. So Carly decorated......
Just waiting......
No comments:
Post a Comment