A few weeks ago, I received a very special phone call! Carly's good friend Carleigh was going to be in town to visit with her Aunt! Carly and Carleigh were both in Mrs Snyder's class in Kindergarten and First Grade but at the end of last school year, Carleigh's Dad got orders and the Reiffer's moved to Northern Virginia. So, Ms. Chris and I set up a super special and SECRET lunch/playdate for today at Sonic!
I only told Carl that we had some errands to run, just her and me. Since the Aspen is currently hooked up to the trailer, we "had" to take the Jeep. Oh and with the top off, of course! We got to Sonic and I finally told Carly what we were doing. I gave her a few clues first though..... we are meeting someone, we are meeting someone you have not seen in a year and finally, it is someone with your same name! She was thrilled to death and spent the rest of time impatiently waiting for the Reiffer family to pull in! The girls had a wonderful time playing together...and with any luck, eventually both families will wind up back at Lejeune so the Car-ly/leigh's can build more memories!
They are SO happy to see each other!
Just like old times......
No matter how prissy....they still have to dig in sand!
Just like old times......
No comments:
Post a Comment